The Geekvape Wenax M1 Kit is very compact, extremely portable, and super convenient. We'll start off with mentioning it's extremely lightweight, coming in at a weight of only 34g! The Wenax M1 has a power output of 9-16W, and it will set the appropriate output depending on the resistance of the attached pod. It has an 800mAh internal battery which is charged via the USB Type-C port at a 1A charge rate.
Geekvape have designed the Wenax M1 to be a super simple, small and lightweight high performing pod system, similar to using a disposable, perfect for a beginner vaper. It's also extremely affordable for a pod system of it's caliber, only marginally more expensive than the average disposable vape!
There are no buttons on the M1, so it relies solely on auto-draw for firing, there is no adjustable airflow either. Geekvape states it is an MTL draw that mimics that of a cigarette draw. There is 2 compatible pod options. One has a 0.8Ω coil (included in the kit), and another has a 1.2Ω resistance coil. Both pods have a 2ml capacity and feature a side fil port.
Features & Specifications:
- Weighs just 34g!
- 12-16W Adaptive Power Tech
- 800mAh Internal Battery
- Lightweight, Sleek Cigar Shape
- 10 Second Overdraw Protection
- Crafted from Strong Anodized Aluminum
- Power Output Range: 9-16W 0.4-3Ω
- USB-C Charging Port
- Low Voltage Warning: 3.2土0.1V
- Charging Current: 5V/1A
- Working Temperature: -10-45°C
- Stand-by Current: ≤15uA
- Capacity: 2ml
What's in the Box:
- 1 x Geekvape Wenax M1 Pod Kit
- 1x Geekvape Wenax M1 Pod Cartridge 0.8Ω or 1.2Ω (Pre-installed)